Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What to do with Pumpkin?

Pumpkin is artsy fartsy, what do I mean? This kid can dance, sing and she is into crafts. I'm sure when she is older she is be a drama nerd. She is already practicing. Anyway, I am not creative at all. I mean I LOVE photography but when is comes to creating I am not any good. I hate art because there is always something to clean up. Don't ask why I had kids, sometimes I wonder that to. So the question is what am I supposed to do with a very creative 6 year old?

2 comments:

  1. I think you just need to let her do things that she wants to do and support her. She needs all the encouragement and love from you. Good Luck to your talented Pumpkin! I'm sure she'll go places! Godbless to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do, I hope it didn't sound like I ignore her. Yesterday she made a request that I buy her some craft items so she can do an art project, we have things for her to use and I show them to her and she say's "oh yeah".

    I am just amazed at her arts abilities! Thank you so much!! God does bless me each and every day with my children, and husband.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Site Meter