Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can you say pain in the but? I can!

I got a letter in the mail yesterday from my Dr it was attached to a order for blood work. The note said that my Dr wants to recheck something. I'm just thrilled because I really hate needles! At an appointment a little over a month ago my Dr wanted to check all the fun stuff when you get older like Thyroid, diabetes, etc. Then last week I got sick, I had a really bad ear infection and the whole side of my face swelled up pretty bad, I had blood word done again. So what can they possibly need to recheck? I'm calling the Dr in a little while to ask and going in around 9 to have the blood drawn.

On a positive note we went to bed early last night and Monkey woke up in a really good mood. Then Pumpkin and Lil Angel came downstairs smiling and ready for a big hug. Now I need to finish up my morning email, Facebook and blog check then I need to jump in the shower and get Lil Angel and Pumpkin ready to go to my Dr's office so I can have blood work done. Then I have to go to the grocery store to pick up a few things then I can relax for the day, that is until Monkey gets home from school.

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to check out the blog! Following from MBC, come follow back when you get a chance!

    Diane
    http://turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Site Meter