Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just a quick post

There is a movie on HBO called Temple Grandin " My life in Pictures". Unfortunately we don't have HBO. I am hoping to get my hands on this as I would love to see it. I have seen youtube clips of her speaking to parents of children who have Autism and professionals who work with our kids. She is just amazing because as someone with Autism she speaks so well, she can come across to an audience and really reach you with what it's like having Autism. As a parent you have no clue what is running through our kids heads and to hear one person who has Autism describe what it's like is just amazing!

If you have HBO please watch this movie, if you do come back and tell me what you think!

Here is a link the movie info http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Books-Autism-Aspergers-Temple-Grandin-Thinking-in-/379002056/

2 comments:

  1. we recorded it to the dvr and need to drop it onto a dvd. Probably over the weekend. Then you can borrow it, if you would like.

    E

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Site Meter